TRS is looking to open our training lineup to more advanced classes. We are currently looking to fill the following PRN positions:
Course Medical Director
The Course Medical Director provides medical oversight and guidance to the course coordinators and instructors. They must adhere to the program course content and principles of patient care.
- Physicians who are board certified or practice in a broad based specialty.
- PHTLS Medical Directors must be current ATLS providers.
- Travel is not required.
- Be available, on site or by telephone, to the course coordinator to address medical questions that may arise in the progress of the course.
- Should actively participate in the course by lecturing, presenting skill stations, or evaluating students.
- Advise the program’s national, regional or state coordinator of any problems with the course, instructors, and/or any relevant field information in a timely manner.
Instructors will provide course curriculum to students of varying skill levels and qualifications. They must adhere to the program course content and principles of patient care.
- Possess current NAEMT TCCC or TECC Credentials.
- NAEMT Instructor.
- EMT or Paramedic within the state of Arkansas.
- Requires travel to course locations.
- Assist with instruction of the TCCC/TECC/LEFR-TCC curriculum
- Assist with course setup and take-down, student registration and document submission related to course
- Comfortable teaching students of various skill and discipline
Please contact us via direct message or email us at email@example.com