TRS provides training in a variety of tactical skills and areas. Training is open to Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, EMS and Civilians. Each course provides instruction on care under fire and tactical casualty trauma care and is catered to the experience and background of students. Courses range from basic to advanced skills.
- Active Shooter Casualty Response
- Tactical Incident Care and Skills (TICS) Basic Tactical Casualty Care
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) NAEMT Certification Course
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) NAEMT Certification Course
- Law Enforcement and First Response Tactical Casualty Care (LEFR-TCC) NAEMT Certification Course
- TCCC, TECC, and LEFT-TCC Re-certification Courses – NAEMT Certifications
Contact us for more information.
*NAEMT is the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (naemt.org)